8 useful tips to save battery life on your smartphone, Smartphone users “care” about the battery life of our mobile devices. Whether in the professional or personal environment, every day the demand for energy increases, and with it the feeling that the mobile phone will “hang us” when we need it most. Location applications, high-speed mobile networks, Wi-Fi, and especially “huge” high-definition screens, devour our batteries, and that is why we offer you 8 guidelines to follow to “squeeze” the maximum amount of mah of our mobiles and save battery.
If you want to close open Apps in the background on your iPhone:
Press the “Home” button on your iPhone twice in a row.
All the apps you have open will appear from left to right on a carousel. Choose the one you want to close. (1) Slide the image of that App up. It will be closed.
Repeat the previous step for each App you want to close.
With Google’s operating system, the menu to close Apps may vary depending on the system version and the brand of the mobile. Usually, the fastest way to close Apps in the background through the menu.
If you want to close the open apps in the background on your Android:
On the front of your mobile, press the (2) function key that is usually represented by two overlapping rectangles, or their equivalent, depending on the manufacturer and model of your mobile.
In the drop-down that will appear, click on the option associated with managing applications. The “Active Applications” screen will open.
Finally, click on the option (3) “End all” to close all running applications.
Disable apps in the background iPhone and android.
How to maintain mobile battery life
If you are wanted to maintain your battery in good condition for a long time follow the following steps every time.
- Stop overheating
- Don,t charge cellphone overnight
- Don’t completely empty your battery or keep it fully charged always. Keep it between 20–70%
- Use the original charger provided in the box
- Don’t try to charge your phone while using heavy apps that use a lot of battery.
- Not charge your phone when it is under direct sunlight
- Minimize your use when operating your phone in direct sunlight.
- Remove case while charging due to overheating
- Don’t keep apps running in the background after using the desired apps.
- off the Bluetooth, Hotspot, while charging
For more about this article visit
for iPhone white screen